Frequently Asked QuestionsMy order arrived and my artwork is damaged or incorrect. What should I do?
- Aw man! We hate it when this happens. But don’t worry. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure we make it right.
- Unfortunately, given the custom nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges for produced and shipped artwork. Give it some time… maybe it’ll grow on you!
- If you want an order of the same item in lots greater than 10, please reach out to our customer service email (email@example.com) and we’ll see what kind of deal we can strike.
- From time to time, we send out discount offers via various media outlets. If you’re lucky enough to snag one, input the code during checkout to snag a sweet deal.
- Our partners work to ship out your order as it comes in, so don’t worry! Shipping usually takes a week or two. If you’re getting antsy, contact us and we’ll do our best to track down your order.
- While we’d love to accommodate change requests, unfortunately we can’t. Once your order is received, we work tirelessly to get it produced and to your door in the fastest time possible.