The Roomboard for this week features artwork by Tina Schulte, a gifted artist that captures the essence of childhood in her pieces. This nursery contains soft, bright colors to make both you and your baby’s day a wonderful one. Click any of the links below to view the various items that make up this room!
- Fair Weather Garland – Land of Nod
- “Fluffy Cloud Boy” Framed Art Print – TinaSchulte, BoomBoom Prints
- Komfy Kings Rio Swivel Glider – Target
- Coral Reef Ovo Table Lamp – Lamps Plus
- Wool Wrap Pouf – CB2
- “Don’t Grow Up” Framed Art Print – TinaSchulte, BoomBoom Prints
- XXL Black and White Storage Basket – Etsy
- Half Moon Laundry Basket – Fermliving
- Oola Rose Gold Hexagon Mirror Frame – Joy The Store
- Head in the Clouds Pillow – Land of Nod
Looking for a creative way to display your kids’ masterpieces? Check out these fun ideas so you can showcase everything from colorful doodles to finger paintings alongside the rest of your decor!
1. Cork Board Wall
An industrial look, this textured backdrop is the perfect space to pin up all your little one’s latest designs!
2. Old Cabinets
Even old hardware can be completely refurbished into art destinations! All you need are a few decorative touches and you’re good to go.
3. Thrifted Frames
Another inexpensive alternative to framing your art is… using different types of frames! Find a few from your local thrift store to paint and distribute along the wall. Soon your kids will have a gallery space all their own!
4. Clothespins and Twine
Not only is this craft unbelievably simple, but it also looks adorable with your children’s masterpieces attached! Try one strand above your furniture, or a few along an empty wall.
Check out this idea from a previous BoomBoom DIY project! Ribbon can be an elegant tool for properly showing off the work of your mini-artists.
No matter if you decide to add paint or leave them plain, clipboards can be the perfect touch-up to a simple home. You will also love how easily the designs slide in and out!
7. Wall Decals
Add bright decals for a fun, whimsical change to your wall! Your kids’ art pieces will meld well alongside the equally vibrant framing.
8. Clothes Hangers
Simple and effective, you’ll wonder why you never thought of it before! Hangers can showcase all shapes and sizes of art, and they even add an element of eclecticism.
Do you have any unique ways to hang your kids’ homemade designs? Share them in the comments below!
This week’s roomboard features Red Fawn Designs, a wonderful artist that creates cute, intricate designs for BoomBoom Prints. Area rug, chandelier, and sheep! This soft haven of a nursery can be the perfect escape for your little princess. Click the links below to check out the various products used in this roomboard.
- “Love Unconditionally” Art Print – Red Fawn Designs, BoomBoom Prints
- Blakely Ten Light Crystal Chandelier – Wayfair
- Avizza Faceted Champagne Table Lamp – Lamps Plus
- LEKA Musical Toy – IKEA
- Premium White Flokati Area Rug – Home Decorators
- Million Dollar Baby Manor Grey 4-in-1 Crib – Overstock
- Large Breezy Palm Pillow Cover – Etsy
- White and Gold Geometric Honeycomb Pillow Cover – Etsy
- Christopher Knight Ivory Upholstered Chair – Target
- Uttermost Margutta Gold Decorative Oval Mirror – Overstock
Featuring artwork by Yetzenia Leiva, this week’s roomboard brings the spirit of Bohemia into any house. Add a little exotic to your little one’s room with a Diamond Medallion Rug, woven Cube Baskets, or Splash Paper Star Lantern.
1. Splash Paper Star Lantern – Paper Lantern Store
2. “Yellow Flowers” Art Print – Yetzenia Leiva, BoomBoom Prints
3. “Lucky Fox” Art Print – Yetzenia Leiva, BoomBoom Prints
4. “Black Bird” Art Print – Yetzenia Leiva, BoomBoom Prints
5. Babyletto Bowery Convertible Bassinet – Target
6. Red And Natural Decorative Pillow – Bellacor
7. Empire Rocker – Nursery Works
8. Charcoal Boho Arrows Crib Sheet – Etsy
9. Woodland Rustic Crib Sheet – Etsy
10. Half Tone Cube Basket – Land of Nod
11. Diamond Medallion Rug – Urban Outfitters
Fall is fast approaching! To celebrate, we’ve gathered a collection of autumn-themed prints by BoomBoom Prints artists that are full of beautiful reds, oranges and yellows.
Bring fall indoors with this “Fall Leaves” print by artist Sugar and Bean.
Look at how much fun these leaves are having in this adorable “Free Fall” print by Lili Batista!
This “Autumn Bear” by artist Barbara Azul mingles traditional and modern, bringing style to autumn.
Simple and Elegant. “Flock of Trees” print by artist Annisa Tiara Utami.
We’ll gladly “Welcome Fall” if the leaves are as bright as this print by Donna M Condida.
We love the whimsical “Scattered Feathers” and bold colors in this print by Kat Rutt Design!
Ok, our favorite color might be Pumpkin Spice Latte, but this is close enough 😉 “My Favorite Color is Fall” print by artist Sugar and Bean
The reds and oranges in this piece are so warm! “Vintage Autumn Foliage” print by artist Gaspar Avila.
She looks like she is off to the first day of school, the true first day of fall! “Hello Miss Fox” print by artist Haidi Shabrina!
Have any other favorite fall prints on BoomBoom? Share them in the comments!
Can’t get enough of the autumn theme? Check out more art by amazing BoomBoom Prints artists here!